Immigration and permanent residency.
If you are looking for information about residency in Cyprus you are at the right place.
Our law firm advises on the options for permanent residency in Cyprus and we can also undertake on your behalf the application process and all related steps.
There is some confusion about the options available to non EU citizens to obtain residence permit in Cyprus.
There are 4 ways for non EU citizens to obtain residence permit in Cyprus. These are:
Applying for permanent residency in Cyprus. The options available.
There are 4 options available.
- By investment (€300,000 investment is needed)
- By digital nomad visa.
- By setting a company via the business facilitation unit (for companies that will relocate to Cyprus)
- By obtaining an extended visitors permit.
You can obtain the details of each category by clicking the links of the articles above.
Read more posts on residency in our blog
- Applying for permanent residency in Cyprus.
- What is Digital Nomad Visa?
- How do I get residency in Cyprus?
- Relocate your business to Cyprus via the Business Facilitation Unit.
- Residence permits for visitors in Cyprus – Visitor Residence Permit.
Contact us for free consultation.
Drop us an email here describing your situation and we will get back to you with advise on the options available.