Share This Post
Reminder about obligation to pay annual government levy for 2020.
This is a reminder to our clients that they need to pay the annual levy 2020 for their company up to 31 December 2020.
Normally the annual levy is payable every June, but this year the government granted an exension due to covid-19. Thus the annual levy can be paid up to 31st December 2020 without the penalty charge of 10% or 30%.
The amount is 350 euro. If it is not paid on time it will carry a penalty.
The settlement of the annual duty should ONLY be done through JCCSmart website through the following link:
Please follow the instructions below:
Instructions for the payment of Cyprus Companies annual levy (2020) through JCCSmart website:
1) Click on the following link https://www.jccsmart.com/e-bill/4888749
2) If you retain an account with JCCSmart please skip steps 3 and 4 and move to step 5. If not, please follow steps 3 and 4 to create one.
3) Click on the link ‘NEW CLIENT’ and input all required data in the fields provided and click the link ‘REGISTER’ – your account has been created.
4) Then repeat the procedure from step 1 by clicking on the following link: https://www.jccsmart.com/e-bill/4888749
5) Input your email address and the password to be log in the system.
6) Then input company’s number with latin characters (i.e. ΗΕ11111).
7) Then input your card’s details according to the required fields for the completion of the transaction.
For any questions please contact our law firm at email@example.com