June 26, 2014
Share This Post
How to pay the annual government levy to the Registrar of Companies.
Please be reminded that all Cyprus companies should settle the special annual government levy of 350 euro by the 30th of June 2014.
The settlement of the annual duty should ONLY be done through JCCSmart website through the following link:
Please follow the instructions below:
Instructions for the payment of Cyprus Companies annual levy (2014) through JCCSmart website:
1) Click on the following link https://www.jccsmart.com/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2feBills%2fInvoice%2fIndex%2f894
2) If you retain an account with JCCSmart please skip steps 3 and 4 and move to step 5. If not, please follow steps 3 and 4 to create one.
3) Click on the link ‘NEW CLIENT’ and input all required data in the fields provided and click the link ‘REGISTER’ – your account has been created.
4) Then repeat the procedure from step 1 by clicking on the following link: https://www.jccsmart.com/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2feBills%2fInvoice%2fIndex%2f894
5) Input your email address and the password to be log in the system.
6) Then input company’s number with latin characters (i.e. ΗΕ11111).
7) Then input your card’s details according to the required fields for the completion of the transaction.
For any questions please contact our law firm.